Don't you hate when you click on a post to read a recipe and there's this whole long story you have to scroll through before you get to the goods?
Yeah, we're not going to do that.
This is a quick and easy version of a low country boil. It's baked, not boiled, and is done in about 30 min. This recipe only uses one pan and is perfect for weeknights.... or any other night when you don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen!
- 1 lb deveined and peeled raw shrimp
- 1lb bag of golden potatoes, rough chopped
- 1 package of smoked sausage
- 4 ears of corn, I cut each ear into 3 pieces
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 4 cloves of garlic, minces
- 1/4 cup flat parsley, finely chopped
- olive oil
- old bay seasoning
- Arrange shrimp, sausage, corn, and potatoes flat on a large baking sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil and shake old bay seasoning over the entire pan, then gently toss to coat
- Try to lay ingredients in a single layer to ensure everything cooks evenly
- Place lemon wedges throughout pan
- Sprinkle parsley and garlic over the top
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, and the smell is so intoxicating that you can't wait any longer
- Serve and enjoy